For a free consultation call or text:

(215) 732-3474

Society has entrusted the police to protect us by giving them the power to arrest, investigate and other common duties.   When they violate your trust, whether it be from physical violence or some abuse of power, take the battle into Court.   I am the lawyer who will provide you with a compassionate, tactical and comprehensive legal representation.   

Title 42, Section 1983 of the United States Code provides that Every person who, under color of any statute, ordinance, regulation, custom, or usage, of any State or Territory or the District of Columbia, subjects, or causes to be subjected, any citizen of the United States or other person within the jurisdiction thereof to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws, shall be liable to the party injured in an action at law, suit in equity, or other proper proceeding for redress.

The following are a list of potential claims:

  • Excessive Force and Police Brutality
  • Deadly Force and unjustified shootings
  • Choking
  • Mace, pepper spray, taser or stun gun injury
  • False Arrest
  • Unlawful Search and Seizure
  • Sexual Abuse
  • Injury as a Result of Police Chase
  • Monell Claims/failure to train or supervise
  • Malicious prosecution
  • Prisoner’s Rights

If you feel that you have been a victim of law enforcement, you may be entitled to compensatory damages for some of the following:

  • Past and future medical expenses
  • Pretrial lost earnings (lost wages between incident and trial)
  • Future lost earnings
  • Damaged or destroyed property
  • Attorney’s fees in underlying criminal case
  • Pain and suffering
  • Emotional distress
  • embarrassment and humiliation

  • Injury to reputation

  • Denial of civil rights

  • Punitive damages

Areas of Practice

I represent clients in Bucks Count Montgomery County, Chester County, Delaware County or Montgomery County. I specialize in the following areas of law and many more:

Request your free consultation

Fill out the form below to have me follow up with you.
Fill out my online form.