Meet Lonny Fish
At the age of 15, Lonny Fish began to attend college. He had to compete against students much older than him. He succeeded and began to attend law school at the age of 20 and opened his own firm at 23 in 2005.
In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, playing tennis, going camping, and spending time with his family.
Lonny Fish has an astonishing winning percentage in many civil and criminal matters including victories in 18 of his first 20 jury trials. He has recovered millions for clients and won jury trials in cases ranging from DUI to Murder. Mr. Fish has been trusted to represent professional athletes, doctors, entertainers, politicians, and even lawyers.
- Aggravated Assault
- Appeals and PCRA
- Civil Litigations and Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Drug Charges
- Sex Offenses
- Terroristic Threats
- Unlawful Search and Seizure
- Weapons Offenses
- University of Pittsburgh
- 2002, Bachelor of Science
- Majors in Political Science and Psychology
- Temple University
- Beasley School of Law
- 2005, Juris Doctor
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- 2005 United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2006