2024 FUTURE OF JUSTICE $2,500 MERIT SCHOLARSHIP
In our commitment to staying at the forefront of criminal justice, Liberty Law Team proudly presents the 2024 Future of Justice Merit Scholarship for 2024 graduating seniors. We believe that by investing in young, passionate minds, we are paving the way for the next generation of legal professionals who will uphold justice, protect the rights of individuals, and foster a fair and just legal system.
Understanding the significant impact of proper legal representation and the essential role of those working in the criminal justice system, Liberty Law Team’s Future of Justice $2,500 Merit Scholarship seeks to recognize and financially assist students showing a strong interest in pursuing a career in this dynamic field. Liberty Law Team has always been a leader in defending the rights of individuals, understanding that every case impacts not just our clients but the broader community as a whole. The scholarship is an extension of our commitment to ensuring that the future of criminal justice remains in capable and dedicated hands.
By empowering the next generation of lawyers, paralegals, police officers, investigators, and other criminal justice professionals, we aim to create a future where everyone has access to
knowledgeable and compassionate representatives.
- Applicants must be a graduating high school senior in the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Applicants must have demonstrated interest in a career within the criminal justice system.
- Applicants must be admitted to or have plans to attend an accredited college or university.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.5 GPA.
- Applicants must submit an unofficial copy of their transcript.
If you share our vision and passion for criminal justice, we encourage you to apply. Shape the future with us and embark on a fulfilling and challenging career path.
Applicants must submit:
- An unofficial copy of their transcript
- A 3-5 minute video discussing why they want to pursue a career in criminal justice and what criminal justice means to them.
Deadline: December 8, 2023